Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pasta Tuesday @ Boston Pizza



Food is always better when eaten with a bunch of your friends around. 

Boston Pizza is already a household name in Canada, it being the number one place to hang out at whenever it's game day for the Canucks. And what makes Boston Pizza more appealing on a Tuesday game day is its Pasta Tuesday, when costs of their pasta menu start at $6.99 which is a sweet deal. 

A few Tuesdays back and after a really pumped out workout (got really motivated while watching Canucks play), I found myself heading to BP w/ a couple of friends. Yeah, lose my calories so I can gain them all back! 

After careful consideration of their menu, I ordered the Jambalaya Fettucini only coz I've never had it before and the name kinda sounds something great right? And I wasn't mistaken! It was delish and the serving is huge! Of course, I couldn't finish it all and so I had it packed for my lunch and dinner the next day. Well, it was really a BIG serving! 

That would've really made my day the next day only if I didn't FORGET to take it home with me! Yes, stupid me forgot it at BP and only remembered when I got home. :( Oh well, lesson learned: do not change seats.

Except for that heartbreaking moment (for me it is!), I was a happy diner and will definitely go back for BP's Pasta Tuesday.

As my friend's infamous line goes, "Soooooo, BP?"

PS.
I LOVE their garlic bread. I could just eat that and be a happy little eater (emphasis on little!). 

Happy eating! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment