Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Brownie In A Mug


Yep, it's another in-a-mug creation.

It's just so easy and fast to make and perfect for those living on their own. I crave for sweets from time to time (don't we all?) and it's a hassle to make one big cake (unless you're purposely sharing with family and friends) when all I really want is something fast and small to satisfy my want. I mean, I can't eat a whole cake by myself or eat it for days, no matter how appealing that looks in movies, haha! I'd share if I ever wanted to make a big one.

Enough babbling, I'm only really going to show what I've done. I got the recipe off a shared Facebook post and just had to try! 

It came out pretty good actually, pretty moist which is how I'd like my brownie to be. Mmhhmm. Maybe next time I'd try a mix of dark cocoa powder and black bean for a more healthy alternative. We'll see how that turns out.


Happy eating! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment